What is Telemarketing?
Generally it means the introduction over the telephone of your goods or services.
Benefits of Telemarketing:
- The return on investment - which ever of the main services you choose, information gathered will lead to a list of call-backs for your diary over the next 12 months, so our input is in evidence for quite some time beyond the initial period of engagement.
- Progressive development - external telemarketing not only accelerates your business growth, it can also respond flexibly to your changing needs at different times of the year.
- Client feedback - trends, competitive information and Clients changing requirements are a valuable bi-product of your project.
- Reduces work load - and allows you and your team to focus on the brightest opportunities.
- Preserves your time for your specialist skills - our Clients in professional and creative spheres especially welcome this aspect.
We're ambitious and passionate. Our positive attitude and energetic approach means we're lively and upbeat. We are entrepreneurial and remain focused and committed across everything that we do. We have big plans, and we know how to achieve them.
We care what our customers think, so we take time to listen to them. We also want to make it easy for them to listen to us. So, we're straightforward and speak in plain English - there's no complicated or confusing jargon. We are helpful and supportive - just like a good friend - because we value long-term relationships.